Many breastfeeding women look for ways to boost their milk supply. Some moms turn to Lactation Cookies to help them get that extra boost their milk need. So the question is– how many Lactation Cookies should you eat in a day?
How many Lactation Cookies should you eat in a day?
If you are a breastfeeding mom you have probably heard of Lactation Cookies.
Lactation Cookies are full of fortifying ingredients that could help give you the extra calories and nutrition you need to help you produce more milk – in addition to increased stimulation.
If you are struggling with your milk supply you are probably up for anything to help increase it. While there are other methods for increasing your supply (power pumping for example) you can always try adding to your diet by eating Lactation Cookies. Some moms swear by these cookies while others don’t see much of a difference. Because lactation cookies are filled with “good for you” ingredients it can’t hurt you to try them- and if you’re lucky- they’ll help boost your milk supply.
Many mothers like them as a convenient and easy-to-eat snack with the hope that maybe they’ll help supply.
It is recommended that you start out eating 2-3 cookies a day. It’s a good idea to start out slowly to make sure your body adjusts to them okay. For optimal use enjoy your cookies or bites about an hour before pumping or nursing.
You can make your own or eat some premade ones. Make sure to pay attention to the sugar content, because some do have a lot of sugar.
Here is our FAVORITE lactation cookie recipe that actually tastes good – The BEST Lactation Cookie Recipe (Protein-Packed!)
New to breastfeeding? Need a refresher for a second baby? Make sure you signup for “The Complete Online Breastfeeding Class“. This on demand class is designed to help you meet your breastfeeding goals.
Other articles you may enjoy:
- Top Signs of Low Milk Supply To Worry About
- What Does Breastfeeding Do To Your Breasts?
- 22 Low Milk Supply Causes You May Not Know About
- Can Breastfeeding Cause Depression?
- Why Is Breastfeeding Painful?
- Can Breastfeeding Cause Headaches?
- Can Breastfeeding Moms Have Protein Powder?
- 8 Breastfeeding Problems After A C-Section
- Can Breastfeeding Cause Breast Cancer?
- The Ultimate Guide To Dairy Free Breastfeeding
- Can Breastfeeding Make You Tired?
- 5 Soothing Solutions for Dry and Cracked Nipples From Breastfeeding
- What Breast Should I Start With When Breastfeeding?
Leave a Reply