Pumping can be TRICKY! Thankfully, I have created lots of great resources to help you navigate this part of your breastfeeding journey
Are you new to pumping? Do you feel overwhelmed about how to make pumping work WITHOUT it taking over your life?
Pump Like a Pro was created for you. This online course has the basics (and not so basics) of pumping to help you become a pumping pro in under 90 minutes.
- 24/7 Lifetime access to videos and lessons
- 20 interactive lessons
- Pumping spreadsheet
- Master Your Milk Supply eBook
- Flange Fitting Workshop
I have written a lot of articles on pumping – you can check them out here!
Do you need help finding the right-sized flange for your breast pump? It can be tricky! We offer a variety of resources to help you do just that:
- Our FREE Flange Fitting Ruler can help you get a better idea of what size flange you need. you can also use a regular ruler or measuring tape. This circular diameter ruler is a great option, too. Make sure you always add 3-4mm to your measurement to get your approximate flange size (and remember – measuring is only the first step).
- Our Flange Fitting Workshop is a FANTASTIC resource for diving a little deeper with a self-study of all my best flange fitting tips.
- For those who need more 1:1 help and support through this process, I offer affordable flange fittings through Zoom or a secure messenger portal. Click here to book a time that’s convenient for you.
Most of the time, I recommend starting with the flanges that come with your pump – however, these often don’t meet the needs (or sizes) a mom needs.
If you need a smaller sized flange or you just aren’t comfortable, I recommend the following:
- Beaugen – This company offers silicone cushions that you put inside your flange. They do decrease the size of the flange by 2-3mm, though they primarily work in flanges that are between 21 and 28 mm. You can use the code TBM10 for 10% off
- LacTeck – These are my personal favorite. They have flanges that go down as low as 15mm (and I have heard they are making smaller oners!). They are super comfortable, too. You can get 10% off with the code TBM10.
- Pumpin’ Pals – These are a unique flange in the way they are designed – it’s a tapered design. They have hard plastic and silicone flanges. Women seem to love ’em or hate ’em! But you can get $4 off with the code pump4you.